March 24, 2009

Number 1

Can be checked off the list. I'm happy to report that my weekend was just as productive as I had hoped. Not only did I work on the list, but I also did my taxes, washed my car and did a little Spring cleaning.

And while I truly wish I could list all five of the books I read, I feel sort of silly saying I don't remember one of them, and it was a pretty good one, too. It was a library book and it's since been returned, and not thinking my memory is as bad as it is, I didn't write down the title or the author.

However, I do remember the other four, and I highly recommend all of them (at least for the ladies - guys, I'm sorry, I do tend to prefer girlier reads)!

Summer In The Land Of Skin by Jody Gehrman
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
More Than It Hurts You by Darin Strauss
Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster (whose blog you can find in my list of favorites)

Five books is alot for me. I don't remember the last time I've read five books in a year. And the good thing is that reading those five has only made me want to keep reading. I'm on to Molly's book now. I read the first chapter last night and can already tell it's going to be fantastic.

No comments: