June 10, 2009

Busy Bee

It's been a busy, busy week, and I've been up to lots of things since my last post - some fun and some not so fun - but in the interest of time - mine and yours - I'll spare you the details and go with the highlights.

In the past week, I've:

-been to an LA Sparks game
-seen a celebrity (Snoop Dog!)
-grilled steaks
-experimented with eggplant
-gone to the beach
-bought tickets to Costa Rica (exciting!)
-watched Twilight (LOVED it)
-watched He's Just Not That Into You (thought it was ok)
-split a Joe's Crab Shack Steampot
-discovered a public lagoon
-seen a seal swimming in the sea (say that 3 times fast)
-been to the doctor
-worked from home
-shown up late
-left early
-been to a wine bar
-cleaned up after a crazy cat (MANY times)
-bathed the same crazy cat (a tramatizing experience for both parties)
-made a few lists (it's what I do)

I hope to not be gone as long this time, but for now, back to work...

No comments: