November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Snapshot

My Thanksgiving holiday was perfect with plenty of turkey and pie and mid-day napping. The meal was delicious, the company was entertaining and the time off was just the relaxing break I needed.

We stuffed the turkey - and ourselves - on Thursday, decorated the tree on Friday, and finished Christmas shopping on Saturday. Now the only thing left to do is sit back and soak it all in. (Which I plan on doing frequently, preferably with a whiskey eggnog in hand.)

By the way, today brings us to the end of NaBloPoMo, and although I'm sad to see it go and proud of myself for (just about) sticking to it, it's nice to know I won't be waking up in a cold sweat anymore, wondering if I forgot to blog for the day. (Only half-way kidding, here.)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope you're just as excited about tomorrow being the first day of December as I am. Sending wintry thoughts your way...

No comments: