January 5, 2010

A Healthy New Year

The new year always gets me all amped up and inspired, and suddenly, come January, I find I'm busy with a million new hobbies, new goals, new places to visit and the new person I'd like to be.

I'm guessing I'm not alone in wanting to be healthier this year - more veggies and less chocolate is the goal - but I also want to bring health to other parts of my life. I want healthier teeth, healthier hair, a healthier outlook on life and a healthy car that will run for many more miles. I want to find a church I love and make some new friends and carve out more time for craftiness and creativity, and - in the midst of it all - I want to take it easier, lazier and give the people in my life the time and attention they deserve.

So many things, and the year's just started. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally excited about it all. I hope you are, too - and I hope 2010 is full of everything you love.

No comments: