June 4, 2010

Moments

I first saw the video above on one of my favorite blogs, hula seventy. I've been back to watch it a few times since, and I cry every time. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the music, or the weight of each little moment, or maybe it's just that I'm a little weepy lately.

Life is such a fascinating and frightening thing. Does it ever scare you that we only get to do it once? What if we don't do it right? What if we could've done it better? Have you ever been terrified at the thought of forever? How do you decide on something forever?

These are the kinds of things I've been thinking about lately. So many times during the day, I find myself staring off into space, the task at hand totally forgotten as my mind drifts toward these thoughts. I'd love to hear your take on them.

No comments: