September 29, 2010

Must Haves

Desktop27

I was lucky enough to snag a few pieces from the line Orla Kiely did for Target a while back, but aside from sipping happily from my Orla Kiely coffee mug, I promplty put her out of my mind...until now.

After recently rediscovering her totally retro, totally fun designs (see photo above), I'm thinking Jonathan Adler may just have some competition as my favorite designer.

Oh how I would love to pile my bathroom high with those towels and warm up a lamp or two with those shades...

Desktop22

In other must-have-for-my-apartment news, I'm dying over chalkboards as home decor right now (as seen in the photos above). For a girl who loves to make lists, what could possibly be better? I just may make a little trip to my local hardware store for some chalkboard paint this weekend to see what I can transform. (Feel that DIY bug a bitin'!)

1 comment:

Brianne said...

those chalkboards are so amazing! you should totally do something like that in your apartment!