November 3, 2010

Jonathan Adler Style

Jonathan Adler Throw Pillows

Remember that Jonathan Adler gift card my amazing sister got me for my wedding shower? Well, I've finally decided what I'd like to spend it on - a classic Jonathan Adler needlepoint throw pillow!

Jonathan Adler throw pillows are to die for - seriously - and after much contemplation, I've narrowed it down to one of the two above....I think. Our bedroom is going to look fantastic with a great big pop of color and a great big splash of JA style.

I'm so looking forward to my walk down Montana St. this weekend with my very first Jonathan Adler purchase in hand (complete with goofy grin and skip in step).

(And for those of you who don't get my obsession with all things Jonathan Adler, read this. How can you not love this guy?)

No comments: