December 15, 2010

All the Trimmings

Christmas at The Adams Apt
Christmas at The Adams Apt
Christmas at The Adams Apt

A few snapshots of what Christmas is looking like around our place right now. It's all so cozy, and there really is no place I'd rather be than snuggled on the couch (possibly in my WSU snuggie) with Christmas music playing, Christmas lights twinkling and Christmas movies on the tube.

I've still got a few more baking projects up my sleeve (butterscotch brownies! chocolate dipped rice krispy treats!) and a few more gifts to buy, and really, I can't believe it's all gone by so fast. Next week we'll be heading to Texas for Mason's first southern Christmas. Sure, there won't be snow, but there will be homemade donuts and barbecue and a large number of redneck relatives clad in an array of flannel, which should make up for it, right? That's what I thought. White Christmases are sooo overrated.

No comments: