March 22, 2011

New Opportunities

R&D Kitchen
R&D Kitchen
R&D Kitchen

Wow - I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted here. I'm pretty sure that's the longest blogging break I've ever taken, and I do hope you'll forgive me! Life has gotten a little crazy lately, but it's a good crazy, so I'm not complaining.

The biggest thing thing that's kept me away? I got a new job! (Yaaaaaaay!) And even though I haven't started yet, I've been really busy training other people to take over my current position and doing all of that (not so fun) stuff that goes into making a move, but even that (not so fun) stuff can't get me down these days. I'm thrilled at the new opportunity I've been given, and the fact that it quite literally landed in my lap makes it even better. Sometimes you've got to believe things are meant to be, and this, my friends, is one of those times.

(Photos above from our impromptu celebratory dinner the day I officially accepted.)

No comments: