April 14, 2011

Fabric Flower Necklace

Flower Necklace
Flower Necklace
Flower Necklace

Back in March I mentioned wanting to try my hand at a fabric flower necklace, and last Sunday - while Mason and I lounged on the couch watching The Masters - was the perfect day to give it a try.

The flowers I used were fabric flowers from my wedding that we had used to decorate the tables (remember them from here?), which makes the necklace sort of special (awww, wedding memories...). Other than that, all it took was a sheet of felt, some ribbon, a needle and thread and my trusty glue gun.

The finished product turned out much cuter than I thought it would, and I'm excited to have a new piece of (handmade) jewelry for spring! What do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know how to make the fabric flowers!! Please share. Please o Please.

Anonymous said...

P.S. LOVE the necklace!