May 16, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 5/14

5/14/11 Weekend
5/14/11 Weekend

This past weekend started off with a super successful summer shopping spree. Dresses and skirts and jewelry, oh my! (Those are some of my new skirts pictured above.) What can I say, I loooove summer clothes. (Maybe a little too much, but hey, what's a girl to do when it's alll so cute??)

Then on Saturday night, Mason and I went to the Hollywood Bowl to see The Zac Brown Band. The weather was pretty cold, but we bundled up and had a blast. It's such a pretty venue and ZBB sounded fantastic live. I never wanted it to end. (And we got fun ZBB koozies to take home, which made it even better.)

I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing, too. Only two more weeks until Memorial Day, which means.... Three Day Weekend! (I don't know about you, but I live for those.)

No comments: