June 13, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 6/11

6/11/11 Weekend

Only two photos from the weekend - can you believe it? But really, they were two MAJOR photos:

Photo #1 - Mason's brand-spanking-new tattoo! Isn't it lovely? I'm so unbelievably jealous of it and think it looks absolutely perfect. (In case you're not familiar, it's his home state of Washington - because he loves it - like, looooves it.)

Photo #2 - Me and lemon drop martini number two - the one that gave me the absolute worst hangover I've ever had in my entire life - the one that single-handedly kept me on the couch - fearing for my life - for all of Sunday. I hate that lemon drop martini. (But I like the photo.)

I hope your weekend was a good one!

(It's going to be a busy week for me with Mason's birthday on Thursday. I've got presents to buy - I'm such a slacker - cobblers to bake and parties to plan. Wish me luck!)

No comments: