June 20, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 6/18

6/18/11 Weekend
6/18/11 Weekend
6/18/11 Weekend

You know you're old when you start measuring the greatness of a weekend by how many hours of sleep you got. I packed in a whopping 33 hours this weekend, so I'd say it was pretty darn great.

In between all the sleeping, we window shopped, rode bikes, ate pretzels, sipped chardonnay, and watched movies. I even managed to read a few magazines and make my very first friendship bracelet. Relaxing and productive - my favorite combination!

In other news, as most of you know, I'm quickly approaching my 30th birthday (August 13th, baby!), so the big 3-0 has been on my mind a lot lately. Maybe that's why I cried while reading this lady's 30th birthday post. Or maybe it's just that good. Either way, I love the sentiment: "Be happy. Be yourself. Be older. Be grateful that this is your life, thirty years of taking in views..."

1 comment:

Dom said...

"Drink a little lemonade and not so many beers, maybe you'll remember your next 30 years" :-)