July 6, 2011

Weekend in Austin, TX

Austin, TX
Austin, TX
Austin, TX
Austin, TX
Austin, TX
Austin, TX
Austin, TX

*GASP* What in the world are those things up there?? Real photos?? From a real camera?? Oh yes, they are! Aren't you so happy?? (I knew you would be.)

The photos above are from a weekend trip Mason and I took to Austin a few months ago. Looking at them now makes me smile. Neither one of us had ever been there (How did I grow up in Texas and never visit my state capital? Mom? Dad? Teachers? Anyone?), and we had a blast touring the capital building, bar hopping on Sixth Street, kayaking down Lady Bird Lake, cooling off in the freezing waters of Barton Springs Pool, singing along to dueling pianos with my good friend Stephanie of Steph Cooks and her husband, and so much more.

If you're in need of a little getaway, I highly recommend Austin! It really does have a little something for everyone.

No comments: