August 3, 2011

Germany (Through My iPhone)

Germany 2011
Germany 2011
Germany 2011
Germany 2011
Germany 2011
Germany 2011
1) Wheat fields 2) Barns 3) Castle touring 4) Window sitting 5) The armory 6) View from the top of the castle 7) The happy couple 8) A yellow wedding 9/10) German wedding traditions 11) Souvenir shopping 12) Ice cream and coffee on the lake

When our friends, Dominik and Soni, dropped us off at the airport, they asked what we'll remember the most about Germany, and I said - without a doubt - the windy, windy roads (and the terrible, dizzy car sickness that came with them) and I was only partially joking (I really do think that'll stay with me forever) - but I'll also remember the wheat fields, the fun finger-food dinners, the oh-so-spicy mustard that turns your whole face to fire, the amazing beer and the most unique yellow wedding ever.

No comments: