August 25, 2011

Thankfuls

Thankfuls

I recently discovered this cute little lady and fell in love with her thankful posts. I think it's important to stop every once in a while and list all of the things you're thankful for, don't you? It keeps you, well.... thankful.

So, as this week comes to an end, I'm thankful for:
  • Fun lunches everyday (pretzel bread sliders! fried green tomatoes!)
  • A silly, snuggly, non-smelly (thanks to a recent bath) Cajun
  • Popcorn and lemonade, every afternoon at 3:00
  • Instagram photos shipped to my door in the cutest little squares (via PostalPix)
  • The most amazing (and cheap!) produce market just blocks from my office
  • Two fun new pairs of glasses (thanks to Coastal Contacts' BOGO sale)
  • Extra tickets to VMA after parties (FREAKING out about this one!)

What can I say, it's been a great week around these parts, and I have no doubt the greatness will continue into the weekend. Have yourself a fun one!

1 comment:

April Chandler said...

Oh my gosh! The postagram pics are so cute!!! I must get this app! :)
I like your thankful post!