August 8, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 8/6

8/6/11 Weekend
8/6/11 Weekend

I never (never!) say this, but I'm so glad this weekend is over - because that puts me five days closer to next weekend, which will be spent in Las Vegas, with my family and Mason's family, celebrating my 30th birthday!! (If you're turning 30 soon, I highly recommend throwing a really fun party in an exotic location with all of your favorite people that you never get to see, because you'll be so busy looking forward to the party and the place and the people that you'll kind of forget that you're turning 30, which is really pretty nice.)

A few highlights from the weekend: Burgers and shakes at The Counter after our first option fell through, new hair, new glasses, lots of sleep and the cutest 30th birthday cake I ever did bake for myself (strawberry cake + chocolate icing = YUM).

I hope you had a great one, too!

No comments: