September 6, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 9/3

9/3/11 Weekend
9/3/11 Weekend
9/3/11 Weekend

Where, oh where, did last week go? I have no idea - no idea, I'm telling you. But here we are, in another week, and Labor Day has come and gone. You know what that means - no more summatime. (Boooooo!) I'm torn between wanting to cry myself a pool to layout by and wanting to jump for joy right into my favorite pair of riding boots, but we all know I'm a fickle soul, which means one Pumpkin Spice Latte, one whiff of a cranberry candle and I'll be all about fall, I'm sure.

And speaking of Labor Day weekend, it certainly was a good one. We watched football, ate entirely too many pizzas and burgers, played with Cajun and saw some live bluegrass at a fun new bar - but the very best part? We went to the fair!! (If you know me, you know I loooove the fair.) Check back tomorrow for all of our fun fair photos, and until then, how about watching yourself some good TV? This and this both premiere tonight - exciting! (One more reason to love the fall...)

No comments: