August 29, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 27

27 Weeks
27 weeks, baby! We're getting close! (And mah belly is gettin' BIG!) A quick update below...

Wearing: Stretchy striped dresses - still (See above)
Eating: Sweets - sooooo many sweets - this pregnancy has really amped up my sweet tooth
Feeling: Stuffy (I've never blown my nose so much in my life) and achy (my back still kills me)
Loving: Back massages (Thanks to my amazing boyfriend for these!)
Worried About: Baby names (We still can't find one we both love - Eeeek!)
Excited About: Baby girl's room - It's coming together, and I LOVE it

Forgive me for the grainy photo - we snapped this one late in the afternoon when good light was hard to find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Pearl?

What about Edith? Call her Edie. Like Brickell or Sedgwick.

What about Amelia?

What about Pixie? Gretel? Nova? Wren? Bijou?

What about a character's name from a favorite book? What about a member in a favorite band? What about a family name? What about your maiden name? What about your moms names?

Take care. Hoping this finds you well.

To The Stars said...

I just spent longer than I would like to admit creepily stalking all your past blog posts and have come to one conclusion. I need you as a personal stylist and just might copycat all of your pregnancy outfits when and if I let my husband convince me into "trying for a boy" one more time.