October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween from The Klock's! We did a little pumpkin carving over the weekend and this is what we came up with - Jon's on the left, mine on the right. They looked prettttty spooky! Sadly, they've since shriveled quite a bit and will probably look funny when we light them up on the porch tonight, but oh well - I'm lighting them anyway!

This is the first year in a really long time that I've lived in a house in a neighborhood with lots of kids for Halloween, and I'm so hoping we get a ton of trick-or-treaters. Someone needs to come eat all of this candy, that's for sure (and it doesn't need to be ME).

Wishing you all a happy and safe Halloween, whatever you're up to!

P.S. - I got a special little Halloween treat of my own yesterday - my very first Braxton Hicks contractions! Two of 'em! I didn't even realize what they were until I talked about them to Jon - I just thought the baby had moved into some weird - and very painful - position. Let's hope this means things are ramping up! I've said all along that I'd rather a Halloween baby than a Thanksgiving baby, after all. ;)

No comments: