October 1, 2013

Chesterfield County Fair

County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair County Fair
The Chesterfield County Fair might be the best fair I've ever been to - and that's saying a lot since I like to think of myself as a fair connoisseur. ;) But seriously, it was small enough to have that little town fair feel, but it was full of things to do. We watched a tiger show, and Rowan got to feed one of the tigers meat from a stick (!!). We watched a couple circus shows - one with dogs doing tricks, one with a man who rode a motorcycle inside a metal ball. Rowan and Jon rode a ton of rides (that little girl is a dare devil!). We watched a puppet show, pet an Ox, ate the most delicious Hawaiian shaved ice, took home the most gigantic bag of cotton candy I've ever seen, and we even saw a Liger (I didn't think they were real!). I'm already looking forward to next year (because I'm five years old - and fairs are my favorite).

No comments: