September 27, 2019

Wes Wild: 8 Months Old

Wes 8 Months
You are 8 months old, baby Wes! This month had some pretty big developments!

You are still sleeping in a Pack 'N Play in my room by my bed, and one night I heard a knocking sound. Turns out it was your helmet knocking against the wall as you figured out how to go from laying to sitting. Now every time I come get you in the morning, you're sitting up, smiling at me. Ohmygosh, it's the cutest thing ever!

You also learned how to crawl this month!! The first time you crawled it was because you were trying to get your sisters' shoes. This was your first time legit crawling - not Army crawling or scooting like you had been doing. I got it on video. Me and your sisters were so proud of you! We kept moving the shoes farther back so you would keep crawling to them - you did not like that! :)

It's a good thing your dad comes home next month because it's time to do some baby proofing!

You also started pulling up shortly after you learned to crawl. When you get to a standing position, you look SO PROUD! It's so fun to watch you learn and grow, love bug!

No comments: