April 4, 2008

Friday, bloody Friday

It’s finally Friday, and I couldn’t be happier. This week went by fast, but can it really ever go by fast enough? Right now, I find that my brain is a bit fried. I wanted to post something really great about springtime or running or bike lanes, but I find that I can’t string together a sentence on those subjects. Instead, all I keep thinking about is how much I want a bloody mary, a barstool in some dark, trendy bar and some good music.

In fact, I’ve just decided to go to the store on my lunch break and get some bloody mary mix for tonight. Is it appropriate to drink bloody maries at night? Or are they strictly a morning hangover drink? I never really know about these things. And right now, I really don’t care. Maybe I’ll even get some celery to decorate them with. Or maybe green olives and salsa. What can I say, I’m feeling festive like that.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic day! I’ll be back on Monday with a rundown of my sure-to-be-fabulous weekend. Until then, have yourselves some fun (and a bloody mary or two), will ya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you drink your bm's, but i'm thinking a miller lite and a shot of jaeger (your classic combo) sounds good for tonight!

b

Anonymous said...

oh man, i haven't had that in forever! i tried to do a jaeger bomb a couple weeks ago and it was hard. i think my jaeger days might be over...

Anonymous said...

You're turned into quiet the alcoholic haven't you? Hmm.... I wonder why??? Just don't let it control you. What am I saying? You're not the type......