Four reasons why yesterday started off as a bad day.
1. I misbalanced my checking account and had to pay a $33 overdraft fee.
2. Thanks to the sunburn I got this weekend, my face was peeling horrendously and I looked like I had a beard.
3. I got cranberry juice on one of my favorite light blue work shirts. It doesn’t look like it’s coming out.
4. I realized I needed to buy a plane ticket to Spokane for July, and it was going to cost me over $300. My bank account felt sick.
Four reasons why yesterday ended on a high note.
1. I bought two really cute dresses from Forever 21. Even though my bank account felt sick, I felt happy.
2. I did some much-needed summer cleaning, which included throwing away an old VCR. I’ve never thrown a VCR into a dumpster before. It was highly satisfying.
3. I had the most amazing homemade hamburger for dinner, complete with onions, melted cheese and bbq sauce.
4. The Real World came on. And I realized that no matter how bad my day was, it wasn’t as bad as Joey’s.
I wanted to leave you guys with a question today: Vanity license plates? A do or a don’t?
I’m leaning toward a don’t. (No offense if you have one, or if the photo above is your car.)