October 27, 2008

Rub my feet?

I’ve never understood those girls who go on Oprah to cry about how messed up their finances are, but absolutely refuse to give up their weekly pedicures, despite their financial advisor’s advice.

While I’ve had a few pedicures in my life, I’ve just never seen how someone can put them in the “must have” category, right alongside things like rent and bread and milk.

However, I must admit, my thinking changed after the pedicure I had on Saturday.

It was good.

And by good, I mean it was Fab. U. Lous.

Maybe it was the massage chair. Maybe it was the 10 minute foot rub. Maybe it was the shiny blue polish that sparkles in the sun.

Yes, it’s cheaper to do your own toes. But honestly, sometimes a girl just needs a foot massage.

And really, bread and milk are SO overrated. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've JUST realized this? What woman can go without a pedicure? It's insanity! You have much to learn....

alisha said...

YAY! A new post!

I miss your blog posts...

Houston is less than two weeks away...any thought, pointers, tips, must see or do? I'm all ears!

Hope the new J.O.B. is going well.