February 19, 2010

Inspiration Collage

When it comes to planning a wedding, it's all about inspiration - picking a theme and planning around that theme. Whether it's a set of colors or an idea or place, deciding on the theme is the funnest part to me. I already have some general ideas for how I'd like things to be - colors and fabrics and venues and the overall feeling guests will have when they come.

So, in an effort to keep all of my ideas in one spot, inspire creativity and ensure that my ideas work in a cohesive way, I created the wedding inspiration collage you see above. Some brides keep inspiration boards where they tack up any and all ideas that they want to remember, but since I do love myself some Picasa, I decided to make my inspiration board digital.

Let me know your thoughts! How do you keep things creative? When you see great ideas around the web, how do you save them for later?

No comments: