March 8, 2010

Table Talk

Sorry that I've been away the past few days. I flew to Texas for a weekend of wedding planning madness, and I'm happy to report that I got A LOT done and I'm SO HAPPY with the way things are coming together.

Agenda item #1 was to buy all of the decorations for the reception tables, which includes fabric for table runners, fabric for flowers, baskets for fruit, candles, candle holders, silk greenery, metal watering cans, buckets for bird seed (for throwing at the end of the night) and empty wine bottles (which family and friends have been collecting).

My inspiration for the tables (and the wedding in general) is "country picnic chic," and we hit the craft stores with that in mind. Once we had all of the decorations, we set up an example table to make sure we had enough of each item, and I was so happy with the way it all turned out. My mom said it reminded her of a picnic in the French countryside. I couldn't agree more.

What do you guys think? Like? Dislike? All comments are welcome!

P.S. - I crossed a ton of items off my to-do list this past weekend so stay tuned for more of the details that have come together in the past 3 days!

1 comment:

Shanna Ibeck said...

I love it!!! I am so excited to see all of the little creative things that you have come up with, all together!!!