March 26, 2010

Taking a Stand

It's a busy, busy Friday around here, but I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello and leave you with this oh-so-cute cake idea.

If I hadn't already planned for our family friend and my parents' neighbor to make my cake, I would totally dig the idea of doing multiple little cakes or pies on different cake stands. These could even be homemade by different family members. Whether it's your aunt with the famous red velvet recipe or your grandma with the lemon meringue pie that's simply delish', this could very well make your cake a family affair.

Love it, love it.

Looking forward to a weekend of fabric flowers, the beach and finally, FINALLY getting the Save the Date cards in the mail. (Yes, we know we're a billion months behind - please don't hold it against us.)

Wishing you all a relaxing weekend!

No comments: