April 29, 2010

Love at The Parker

If any of you know me well, then you probably know that my absolute favorite hotel in the world is The Parker in Palm Springs. I went once on business and fell head over heels in love with this swanky, 60's-inspired, Jonathan Adler-decorated heaven. It's flashy - It's classy - and I would seriously move in if I could. I've been back once with Mason (that's him above at the lemonade stand), and me and Brianne are thinking of having our last pre-wedding sisterly get-a-way there in June.

So, as you can imagine, I get really, really excited when I click on one of my favorite wedding blogs and see the title "Palm Springs Wedding," because I'm always hoping - with fingers crossed - that it's going to be at The Parker, and today was my lucky day.

Check out the images below (taken by Viera Photographics) and head to Style Me Pretty if you want more (and seriously, if you're ever in need of a little flash and a little class and a whole 'lotta heat - make yourself a reservation at The Parker ASAP).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of your posts about wedding stuff makes me want to get married really soon. I love this and it looks just like you!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome rissy and so happy for you. :)