April 28, 2010

Very Carrie Inspiration

Was checking out the newest Sex and the City 2 trailer when I came across the above picture of Carrie's bedroom from the set (after she gives her apartment a little make-over). Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I never really paid attention to what it looked like in the first movie, but I'm totally digging the brown/blue combo.

I believe I mentioned that Mason and I are considering staying put in my current apartment after we get married (it really is a great place not easily abandoned), and while we're still considering that, we've also decided to open up the search to include houses to rent in the Santa Monica area (not something easy to find in our price range). We both LOVE the idea of a yard of our own, so we figured we'd give it a shot. We've got bbq's and patio furniture on the brain these days. I'll keep you updated on the search.

1 comment:

alisha said...

I LOVE IT! So peaceful and relaxing. exactly the kind of room I would love to sleep in.