May 13, 2010

Birdy Bride and Groom

For those of you who saw this post about the super cute bird cake toppers I was going to attempt to make, I'm here to let you know that this DIY bride is DIYed out and has decided to turn the bird making over to Nilly of wonderfulrubbish.

As much as I wanted to do so. many. things. myself, it just wasn't going to happen, and after browsing Etsy, finding Nilly, eyeing her cute (CUTE!) birds and her May sale, I decided this was definitely a project I'd be happy to cross off my list.

Nilly makes the most unique, quirky little birds (see above and below), and she's been great about working with me to get them just the way I want them.

So excited to see how they turn out! (Will definitely post pics when they get here!)

1 comment:

Shanna Ibeck said...

Those are the cutest lil birds EVER!!!! I can't wait to see!!!!!