June 23, 2010

Numbers 5, 11, 12 & 15

With all the wedding to-do lists on my mind, this other little list has fallen to the wayside. I need to get busy - August will be here before I know it. Below are a few things I've scratched off recently:

#5 - I've definitely been eating more veggies this year - and more fruits! Check out that salad below - so much nutritious goodness in one little bowl. And my new favorite? Eggplant. Yummm.

#11 - These days there's too much sun shining outside my office window not to soak it up during a lunchtime walk. I usually meander down through all the food trucks and end up on a bench in front of the La Brea Tar Pits. Lucky me that I work in the museum district, right?

#12 - Thanks to my wonderful sister, my Jonathan Adler savings account is on the right track. (Just look at the excitement on my face when I opened that cute little box.) Now I've got my eye on this and this and this. Oh, the options...

#15 - Remember a while back when I mentioned I was going to a writer's group? That counts as a class, right? That's what I thought. Check it off.

Ok, four down, and plenty more to go!

No comments: