June 22, 2010

Showered

I gave you guys a little preview of my wedding shower here, but never told you just how much fun it was. With homemade tex mex favorites (enchiladas! tamales!) and chips and dip from my favorite Mexican restaurant to snack on, plenty of margaritas and Coronas for sipping and festive cupcakes for dessert, it was the perfect mix of mingling, snacking and gift-opening. (Pics of the oh-so-cute cupcakes below.)

Although we knew it was asking a lot to have a "gift card" shower, it was really the only way we could get the gifts back home to California, and I'm so thankful to all of my friends and family for participating. Mason and I were both overwhelmed at the generosity and felt so loved!

Thanks again to everyone who came. It definitely started the wedding festivities off right!

No comments: