September 3, 2010

A Little Preview

The three-day weekend is almost here. Thank goodness. I really, really need some relaxation and a few days of sleeping in. We don't have anything big planned, which is nice. There will be football and possibly new bedroom furniture, hopefully some bike riding and sun soaking, and lots of kitten snuggle time since we're babysitting little Maximilian for the weekend.

But before I head out for some Labor Day fun, I thought I'd leave you with a little preview of the wedding photos. This one is my very favorite. If you remember from this post, it was important to me to get a photo of us with all of the guests, and I am so happy with the way Matt and Katie thought to capture it.

wedding-100

And one last thing - if you have five free minutes today, please, please, please go here and watch Danny and Annie's love story video. It's the absolute sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. I have a feeling you'll think the same.

Now, for some fun...

No comments: