October 27, 2010

Faux Mounts

Desktop34

I know exactly what I want to hang above our bed. I've been struggling with this for a while now. A framed picture - too boring. A mirror - too fancy. A faux deer or moose head - PERFECT!

I love, love, love, love (seriously love) the idea of hanging one of these babies in our bedroom where they can look over us all night long. It's a little bit country and a little bit quirky and depending on the color, it could even be a little bit modern - which is why I'm so excited about this shop on etsy that'll custom paint yours in whatever shade you choose.

I'm so moving this up to the top of the must-have-for-the-apartment list...

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

um. your blog is getting scary good.

Charisse said...

Haha! Thanks, Kale! Glad you're liking it! It's good to hear from ya! :)