October 4, 2010

Painted Pumpkins

Desktop30

This weekend was a busy one, but busy with fun things like birthday shopping, movie watching and crockpot cooking (my first crockpot roast turned out fabulous!). I love when my weekend to-do list is filled with the sorts of things I don't mind waking up early for.

And since October is now in full swing, don't you just love the photos above? They inspired me to try a little pumpkin painting of my own this weekend, which was incredibly fun (and way easier than carving). I'm seeing lots of painted pumpkins in my future. I'll post photos when I'm done with my crafty little Halloween display.

In other news, today is rainy and chilly and grey, and the weatherman says it's all here for the next few days. I'm not complaining (it is quite fall-like, after all), but I do think I might need to stop by the store for some apple cider to warm up my insides...

No comments: