November 17, 2010

Snoozing Cajun

Snoozing Cajun
Snoozing Cajun

Do I think my cat is the cutest cat in the world? Oh yes, I most certainly do - although I will admit Maru is a super close second. (Photos above from yesterday morning when Mason tucked Cajun into his spot in the bed after he got up. Cajun loved every minute of it.)

In other, non-cat-related news, I'm thinking of dying my hair dark for the fall. Maybe a brown. Or a red. Blonde works best with a tan, and that is something I certainly do not have these non-beach-going days. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

natasha said...

I love reading your posts about Cajun. I fell in love with the most adorable and loving cat (with only one ear) and every weekend when we go to our breakfast spot I stop by and see her at the adoption place. I'm trying to convince Marcello to let me adopt her, so I keep showing him all these adorable pictures of your cat :)

Charisse said...

Awww, you should definitely adopt her, Natasha!! And I'm glad you enjoy Cajun pictures - I'm never sure if I'm crossing the line of too many cat pictures. :)