December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

2010 Adams Family Christmas Card

Ta-da! Our 2010 Adams Family Christmas card in all its glory. It makes me smile every time I look at it (which I do a lot). My favorite picture? The one of Cajun singing with joy (or screaming in agony, depending on how you look at it). How much do you love that furry belly??

And since this will most likely be my last post until New Year's, I'd like to take a minute to wish you and yours the merriest of Christmases, filled with all the joy and warmth and excitement (and spiked eggnog) you can stand!

And if you're really bored over the break and begin to miss me terribly, you can now keep up with all of the exciting (not so much) stuff I'm up to via my new Twitter feed in the right-hand column - or you can follow me on Twitter - whichever you prefer (if you prefer one at all).

Ok, that's all - Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

natasha said...

Have a great (and non-rainy) Texas Christmas :)