January 10, 2011

Sista Love

My Brianney

See that cool little lady above? That's Brianne, my sister/best friend/funniest person I know/so much more, and I am sooooo sad to say that after a little over two years with me in California, she's moving back home to Texas at the end of the month.

*Pause for tears*

*And more tears*

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

Ok, I think I'm good (for now).

Suffice it to say I've been doing a lot of crying, a lot of crying and a lot of crying since she told me the news. (Sheryl says it's best to let it all out.) But since all my crying hasn't convinced her to stay, I decided to put my sad energy into a crazy "let's do everything Brianne likes to do in California before she leaves" schedule of events. We started it off this weekend with a trip to our favorite honky tonk.

Cowboy Country
Brianne & Me
Brianne & Enrique
Mason, Dan, Brianne & Mickey

It was a good night, as always. Expect a lot more talk (and tears) about all of our last-chance fun over the next three weeks...

1 comment:

Brianne said...

awww. :( thanks for the kind words! in the words of merle haggard, there's always "silver wings.." when we start to miss each other.

XO x 1,000
B