January 7, 2011
Awkward & Awesome
As I mentioned before, The Daybook is one of my newest blog crushes. I kind of love it - a lot. So when Sydney asked us all to join in with her weekly awkward and awesome posting, I couldn't resist. Here goes nothing...
- Really, really liking someone's blog so much that I check it like a million times a day and sort of talk about them in everyday life like I know them (please tell me you do this, too - you do, don't you??)
- Forgetting a pair of my girly things in the dryer and finding it a week later sitting on the table in the wash room for the whole apartment complex to see. (So. Embarrassing.)
- Making a stink about someone stealing my portable office heater only to find out it had been moved a foot to the left and I just couldn't see it. (Whoops!)
- Trying to explain my fascination with The Real Housewives of Atlanta to my husband who really just wants to watch the football game. (But really, that NeNe is CRAZY!)
- Buying fancy people vitamins for my cat at Whole Foods because the vet told me to. (Every time I check out, I want to laugh.)
- Wearing the same exact shirt as my husband on the same exact day without planning it. Ummm....
- Getting caught hairspraying my bangs in the work bathroom - yes, we southern girls carry a can of Freeze It everywhere!
- Being so inspired by a fashion blog that it almost feels like everything in my closet is new again. (Thanks, Sydney!)
- Finally having ALL of my laundry done at once. Phew!
- Realizing my office heater actually isn't stolen and I can be warm and toasty once again.
- Real Housewives of Atlanta marathons. (The best addition to a Sunday afternoon!)
- Whole Foods! (It's like another little world in there...)
- Taking pictures with the hubs after work because we think we look like twinsies. (Photo above.)
- A new bang swoop that I totally dig (even if it does sometimes impair my vision - who needs both eyes anyway? I mean, seriously?). (Photo above.)
Happy Friday, all. I hope your weekend is a great one!