April 20, 2011

Photo Collage

Bedroom Wall Collage
Bedroom Wall Collage

We've been doing some much-needed work on the apartment lately. It seemed like decorating fell to the wayside for a while, but I've picked it back up with new enthusiasm, determined not to let rooms sit undone for too much longer.

The print collage above our bed is my newest completed project. All prints are from The Love Shop, Ikea and The Yellow House, and all frames are from Ikea. I'm super happy with the way it turned out. What do you think?

(Sneak a peek at our living room and guest bedroom here.)

(And by the way, have you seen the lookbooks and video from Sydney's trip to California? I'm completely jealous of all the fun had in all those cute clothes...)

2 comments:

alisha said...

beautiful! I love it!

Charisse said...

Thank you, Alisha!!