May 10, 2011

Nashville, TN

Nashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TNNashville, TN

I know it's a lot of photos, but I couldn't resist. Going to Nashville - for me - was like going home to the Mothership. Country music everywhere, laid back bars, suuuuper nice people, humidity - it was all I've ever wanted and more! (Well, except for the humidity part.)

I got there before the rest of my team on Monday so I could do a little exploring on my own. That's when I took in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (and the oh-so-interesting Williams Family exhibit), bought a print at Hatch Show Print, browsed Ernest Tubb's Record Shop, had a beer at The Stage and took lots and lots of photos. (I was so that tourist girl with cowboy boots and stars in my eyes. Just call me T. Swift circa 2005.)

Once my team arrived on Monday night, we spent the nights listening to live music (and making live music - hellooo, karaoke) and the days working, and I can honestly say I never wanted to leave. It was that good, folks, that good. So good, in fact, that Mason and I are planning to head back soon - with some of our country-music-loving friends this time - for a whole lot more fun. I already can't wait.

1 comment:

picky girl said...

I LOVE the pics. Don't apologize for too many. I need to check out this city ASAP.