June 2, 2011

Crik Floating & Pool Cleaning

Memorial Day Weekend 2011
Memorial Day Weekend 2011
Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Remember when I pinky swore I'd be around here more this week? Yeah, I totally lied about that. Forgive me? Preettyy pleeeeaaaase?

Ever since we got back from Texas on Monday night, I've had jury duty (not fun), but I got released today so I'm free! And what better way to celebrate my freedom than to share some super fun photos from our Memorial Day weekend down south, right? That's what I thought.

So, just to sum it all up: There was sun and watermelon and giant marshmallows and Saint Arnold's beer and golf cart rides and crawfish and lots of "crik" floating (until there were lots of snakes - then there was lots of blow-up pool floating), and I really, really didn't want to leave. I'm already missing the heat and the fam and even the "crik" (but not the snakes!).

Check back tomorrow for a few more photos. (At least I'm keeping one of my promises!)

No comments: