August 19, 2011

Twin Towers

Twin Towers

I am so, so glad that it's Friday! Tonight, Mason and I are headed to The Troubadour to see The Randy Rogers Band in concert, one of our very favorite Texas country bands. Then tomorrow, two of our good friends are getting married in a park overlooking the Santa Monica beach, with a backyard reception to follow. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while and soaking up all the wedding-ness (I do love a good wedding). We're staying in a hotel on Saturday night so we can be close to the reception spot, and you know what that means - POOL TIME! (I'm setting my alarm for 8am on Sunday to allow for plenty of swimming before check-out.)

I hope your weekend is packed full of good times, too!

P.S. - Can you tell the difference between the two photos above? I bet you can't! (One is the fake Las Vegas version and one is the real Paris version - pretty cool that I got to see both this summer.)

P.P.S. - I'm trying so. hard. to hang on to my excitement and love for summer (because I waited so. long. for it to get here, gosh darn it!), but posts like this and this are making is really hard not to jump inside a sweater and warm up a mug of hot chocolate. Oh man...

No comments: