September 13, 2011

Weekend Photo Love: 9/10

9/10/11 Weekend
9/10/11 Weekend
9/10/11 Weekend
9/10/11 Weekend

I'm sure it's no surprise to all of you that I had a BLAST with my sister this past weekend. True to form, we ate too much, danced too much and talked WAY too much. (There's a whole lot to catch up on when you live a million miles apart.)

Highlights of the weekend include: fondue/movie night (Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon is so good!), peanut butter and jelly waffles at Bru's, so many Cajun snuggles (and silly new nicknames), line dancing, mani/pedis, macarons in every color and yummy soul food from Baby Blues.

While I was so sad to see her leave, I really am so happy that she was able to come for a couple of days. Already counting the months until our next weekend of sisterly fun...

P.S. - The blog header got a little fall make-over yesterday. Whatdoyathink?

No comments: