December 21, 2011

Life Lately

Life Lately

A few photos of life lately - which has been ca-razy! The holidays are always a busy time of year, but with the move, I'm pretty sure the craziness has been doubled - maybe tripled. However, I am happy to announce that I got our Christmas cards sent (with five days until Christmas!), our shopping done (what did we do before Amazon??) and everything washed, packed and ready to head to Washington for the holiday (thank you, thank you, my very own washer and dryer - I love you).

So, all in all, I'm calling this holiday season + relocation a huge success (and I'm choosing not to focus on the fact that our tree only has one ornament on it - it is a really great ornament, after all).

Now the only thing left to do is wait.... for Santa!

No comments: