December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Card 2011

I'm running around crazy today getting ready for our trip to Washington in the early morning. We'll be there tomorrow through Wednesday of next week, and with all of the family time, Christmas parties, present opening and cookie eating, I'm not sure how much time will be left for checking in here - so, I thought I'd go ahead and wish you all a very, very merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays, from me, Mason and Cajun - to YOU!

(In case you're interested in the card details, I found the art as a free printable on a blog that I can't seem to find anymore for the life of me, then uploaded it to Vistaprint and added our signature. I'm so happy with the way they turned out. We would've loved to do a photo card again this year, but with the craziness of the move, there just wasn't time, so I figured fun typeface + cute colors was a pretty great second choice. What do you think?)

*In case you missed last year's card!

No comments: