April 13, 2012

A quote for your Friday

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Sydney posted the above quote yesterday, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head ever since I read it. Have you heard it before? This idea was something I thought about a lot through the end of last year and the beginning of this year - the idea that we only get one life and how very much I want to make it a wonderful one. (I'm totally going to buy this print and hang it somewhere I pass by everyday so I'll always remember it.)

Thanks so much to all of you who left comments on yesterday's post. I was very,
very nervous putting that out there, and it means the world to me to have your support and understanding. I've replied in the comments to a few questions that were asked, so check back if you want some more of the details.

And in other news, I'm sure you've noticed that Oh Me, Oh My has gotten a little face-lift over the past few days. I thought it deserved a new start in honor of my new start. I hope you like it. (I sure do!)

Anyway, have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday (yay!).

1 comment:

picky said...

This is actually one of my very favorite poems. The whole thing is excellent.