June 19, 2012

Redecorating: Litographs

Litographs
One of Jon and I's projects when I moved to Kentucky was to redecorate his three-bedroom, three-bath house. (To say he was living in a bachelor pad before me could not be a truer statement.) It's been a little overwhelming to start from scratch with new paint, new furniture and new accessories - but it's been a blast, too. (You know I love to decorate.) 

I snatched up the two prints above from Fab.com yesterday to complete the living room re-do, and I'm so excited about them. They're called Litographs, and they're going to hang right above our couch. The one on the left is The Catcher in the Rye, and the one on the right is The Golden Compass - but the coolest thing? Each print is made up of the actual text of the books! (The Catcher in the Rye print includes the full text and The Golden Compass print includes a third of the text - just really, really tiny.)

I think they are the neatest conversation pieces - it's like hanging a book on your wall! (Plus, they look really cool, too.) I'll post photos once I get them framed and hung. In the meantime, if you want to snatch up a few Litographs of your own, I believe they've still got a few days left on Fab.com. Get yourself one!

No comments: