February 26, 2013

Laughing Wren



Wren laughed for the very first time a couple weeks ago, and Jon missed it! We had just gotten home from eating at a restaurant, and I took her out of her car seat, laid her on the couch and she busted out with a giggle. I yelled for Jon to "Come quick!!" but by the time he got there, she was stone cold serious. After that, she didn't laugh for weeks, no matter how hard we tried to get her to. Then, a couple nights ago, I took her out of her swing, propped her up on my legs while I sat next to Jon on the couch, and out of nowhere - GIGGLES! 

I'm so glad Jon was there to get them on video. We're not even sure what started it, but the more we laughed at her, the more she laughed. I almost died. I think baby laughs are hilarious! And the look on her face - it's almost like she's not sure where the sound is coming from or why it's coming out of her - oh, it kills me! Haha!

No comments: